Wednesday - July 27, 2011
Nordstrom is having its Anniversary Sale now through Aug. 1. Save on next season’s styles for women, men and children. Prices go up Aug. 1, so shop early for the best selection. On Oahu, Nordstrom is located at Ala Moana Center. For more information, visit nordstrom.com or call 953-6100.
TAIL WAGGIN’ AT WARD
Ward Centers invites shoppers to bring their pets July 30 and 31 for fun activities and exclusive discounts at participating merchants including:
* At Eden in Love/The Wedding Cafe, make a $10 donation to the Hawaiian Humane Society and receive 20 percent off the entire store’s stock. A doggie photographer also will be available for pet photos with a qualifying purchase July 31.
* At Calista, buy one item at regular price and receive the second regular-price item of equal or lesser value for 50 percent off.
* At Local Fever, receive an additional 50 percent off all red tag merchandise.
* At Novel-T World, receive 15 percent off any dog-inspired tee or plush.
* At T&C Surf, buy three T&C tees and get one free. Also, purchase any Reef junior’s swimwear and receive a free Reef beach mat.
* At Island Gold Collection, receive 10 percent off Hawaiian heirloom jewelry and 20 percent off other already-manufactured jewelry.
* At All About Hawaii, blouses regularly priced at $45 will be on sale for $30 each or two for $55. Also, parents can bring their keiki to Ward Warehouse for free crafts and activities, including sand art, tattoos and Keiki ID July 30 from noon to 3 p.m.
On July 31, shoppers can pamper their pooches with $5 Doggie Washes and $5 Doggie Massages that benefit the Hawaiian Humane Society from noon to 3 p.m. at the Ward Warehouse center driveway. There’s also a Krazy Pet Trick Contest at 1 p.m. with prizes from The Pet Corner.
Also, present your same-day Ward Centers shopping or dining receipts totaling $50 or more and receive a $5 Dairy Queen/Orange Julius gift certificate, while supplies last. Receipts must be dated July 3031 and can be redeemed during mall hours at Island Slipper at Ward Warehouse and Crazy Shirts Outlet at Ward Centre.
For more information, visit WardCenters.com.
E-mail this story | Print this page | Comments (0) | Archive | RSS Comments (0) |
Most Recent Comment(s):