Special Events at Neiman Marcus
Wednesday - September 03, 2008
Neiman Marcus Honolulu continues its 10th anniversary celebration with special events and appearances this month.
Armani Event (Sept. 3 to 6, during store hours)
View the Fall 2008 Collection from Armani Collezioni and enjoy informal modeling from noon to 2 p.m. on Sept. 5 and 6.
Manolo Blahnik Trunk Show (Sept. 4 to 7, during store hours)
View a special collection of shoes by coveted designer Manolo Blahnik, including boots, booties and eel skin styles as well as the Sedarby (d’Orsay open toe pump) and Hangisi (blue pump with ornament) as seen in the popular Sex and the City movie.
Tory Burch Event (Sept. 5 and 6)
View the latest collection in shoes, handbags and apparel from celebrated New York designer Tory Burch. Visit the Tory Burch lounge in Contemporary Sportswear and enjoy informal modeling from noon to 3 p.m. on both days. Purchase any Tory Burch merchandise and receive a favor from Dylan’s Candy Bar, New York’s hottest new candy store created by Dylan Lauren, daughter of American designer Ralph Lauren. The Beauty Event (Sept. 5 to 14, during store hours) Get gorgeous this fall during The Beauty Event, featuring the newest colors of the season, makeovers by gifted makeup artists and the latest skincare treatments. Also, learn how to layer fragrances for a signature scent. Purchase $100 or more in cosmetics or fragrances and receive a Neiman Marcus exclusive crocodile-embossed tote in raspberry, purple or black filled with the following nine treats:
* Kate Sommerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (.16 ounce)
* Neiman Marcus exclusive Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Eau de Parfum (.04 ounce)
* Prada Infusion d’Homme Eau de Toilette (.05 ounce)
* Neiman Marcus exclusive Glowelle Beauty Drink Mix (.476 ounce)
* Laura Mercier Eye Basic in Wheat (1 ounce)
* Neiman Marcus exclusive Fekkai Ageless Rejuvenating Shampoo and Restructurizing Conditioner packette (.03 ounce each)
* Molton Brown Blu Maquis Fine Liquid Hand Wash (1 ounce)
* Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Knockout Nude (.08 ounce)
* Dior Diorshow Mascara in black (.018 ounce)
Also, for fall, Neiman Marcus recently premiered the launch of Giorgio Armani Cosmetics, including the Fall 2008 Python Collection. Pictured at right is the Python Palette (suggested retail price, $100). Based off of Giorgio Armani’s fall/winter fashion show, this unique palette focuses on a strong, smoky eye and offers a range of looks from daytime to evening.
E-mail this story | Print this page | Comments (0) | Archive | RSS Comments (0) |
Most Recent Comment(s):