Think Pink At Ward Centers
Wednesday - October 05, 2011
To raise awareness about breast cancer and support the Susan G. Komen Hawaii Race for the Cure, Ward Centers will be “In the Pink” throughout the month of October. Participating merchants will offer shoppers a selection of pink products, with a portion of the proceeds donated to support breast cancer awareness month.
Pink bookmarks made by Komen Hawaii volunteers also will be available at participating stores for a $1 donation through Oct. 16.
Participating stores include:
* Island Slipper Eight percent of the proceeds from the Island Slippers’ second annual special edition collection of “Get Your Pink On” slippers
* Downtown Gifthings A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Live, Love, Hope Bracelets will be donated
* Nohea Gallery A portion of the proceeds from the sale of hand-blown cherry blossom perfume bottles, heart paperweights and cast glass hearts will be donated
* Island Gold Collection 10 percent of the proceeds from the sale of natural color freshwater pearl button and 18K pink plumeria pendants from Denny Wong’s Tropical Sunset Collection will be donated
* Merle Norman Cosmetics A portion of the proceeds from the sale of “Pink Escape” manicure sets, OPI Pink Shatter nail polishes and heated eyelash curlers will be donated
* The Pet Corner A portion of the proceeds from the sale of airline-approved pink carriers, pink leashes and collars, and pink nylabone chew toys will be donated
* Executive Chef A portion of the proceeds from the sale of pink ribbon floral aprons, oven mitts and potholders, pink ribbon pepper mills and bags of peppercorns, and Tervis pink ribbon tumblers will be donated
* Sedona A portion of the proceeds from the sale of pink ribbon charms will be donated
* Island Soap & Candle Works 10 percent of the proceeds from Island Soap’s special pink gift boxes containing different combinations of a plumeria pillar candle, votive candle, bathsalt and glycerine soap will be donated.
For more information, visit wardcenters.com
E-mail this story | Print this page | Comments (0) | Archive | RSS Comments (0) |
Most Recent Comment(s):