Flavorful Fresh Island Fish Served Chilled
Wednesday - May 27, 2009
Maui Chef James McDonald visits the show this week to showcase the following flavorful fish recipes.
* 8 ounce fillet sashimi-grade fish, sliced into thin strips
* 2 cups green papaya, shaved into thin ribbons
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
* 1 tablespoon minced Serrano chili
* 1 teaspoon minced kaffir lime leaf
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1/2 cup Arbequina olive oil
Mix all ingredients together and reserve chilled until ready to serve.
Makes six servings.
(Watch “Sam Choy’s Kitchen” Saturdays at 6:30 p.m. on KHNL News 8.)
E-mail this story | Print this page | Comments (0) | Archive | RSS Comments (0) |
Most Recent Comment(s):