Stirring Up Cool Cocktails
Wednesday - September 16, 2009
This week we’re stirring things up on the show with a mix of colorful and refreshing summer cocktails.
This show aired originally in August 2003.
* 1/2 lime
* 2 mint leaves
* 2 teaspoons sugar Muddle the ingredients together.
* 1 shot rum Add ice and top off 8-ounce glass with club soda and garnish with a sugarcane stick
1,2,3 SPLASH MARGARITA
* 1 ounce Triple Sec
* 1 ounce tequila
* 3 ounces sweet & sour
* splash of lime juice Blend with 1 cup of ice.
While blending, add one cup mango or your favorite fruit. Continue to blend. Garnish with lime and li hing mui powder.
* 1/4 lemon, squeezed
* 1/2 ounce Fris Vodka
* 1/2 ounce Vincent Van Gogh Wild Apple Vodka
* 2 ounces Sour Apple Pucker
Shake with ice, pour into martini glass and garnish with a slice of a Granny Smith apple.
ICED BAILEY’S KAHLUA COFFEE
* 1/2 cup coffee
* 1 ounce Kahlua Liqueur
* 1 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream
Combine ingredients, shake and pour over an 8-ounce glass of ice.
Top with whipped cream and a cherry.
(Watch “Sam Choy’s Kitchen” Saturdays at 6:30 p.m. on KHNL News 8.)
E-mail this story | Print this page | Comments (0) | Archive | RSS Comments (0) |
Most Recent Comment(s):