Must have’s for Spring at Neiman Marcus
Wednesday - February 28, 2007
Neiman Marcus has released its list of 10 must-haves for the spring season:
1) statement rings — big, bold rings.
2) eyelet — crochet is also a popular trend that falls in the eyelet category.
3) dresses — every style and every shape. Neiman Marcus’s pick is a shorter hem worn with a flat shoe.
4) something silver — complete your look with a touch of silver, whether it’s jewelry, a purse or shoes.
5) delicate blouses — look for feminine details, such as ruffles, pintucks, rosettes, organza, chiffon and fine cottons.
6) flat shoes — flats are not only comfortable but essential.
7) patent — patent leather shoes offer a crisp shine.
8) wide belts — the wider the better.
9) above-the-knee hemlines — how high you go is up to you.
10) cropped jackets — the perfect match with your spring dress or with a delicate blouse when worn with softer skirts and narrow pants.
“This season, the statement ring is very important,” notes Lucy Chelini, public relations manager at Neiman Marcus. “Pick one fun ring that you can wear with a lot of things.
“Polka dots is also a big trend. White is also important, and navy blue is back. It’s everywhere. And the little jacket is something that can go with almost anything. It’s become so versatile. Get one you really like and you can get a lot of use out of it.”
Coming up at Neiman Marcus:
The Beauty Event (March 1-11): View the latest, freshest colors, as well as the newest skincare treatments. Purchase $85 or more in cosmetics and fragrances and receive an NM exclusive totebag filled with of-the-moment beauty samples. Plus, receive additional gifts from various cosmetic and fragrance lines with qualifying purchases. The St. John Event (March 1-3): View the Spring Collection from St. John and St. John Sport in the Designer Sportswear & Sport Shop, Level Two.
Deborah Lippmann Personal Appearance (March 3, 11:30 a.m.): Meet Deborah Lippmann, manicurist to the stars, during a personal appearance. Attend a seminar on nail care and trends and experience her self-named line of nail lacquers, treatments and implements. For more information, call 951-8887.
E-mail this story | Print this page | Comments (0) | Archive | RSS Comments (0) |
Most Recent Comment(s):