Help! I’m Stressed, Short On Money And Have A Dd/Mr Family Member!

By Dina Morley
Wednesday - September 23, 2009

By Dina Morley,

MSW Service Supervisor

Having to care for a disabled family member leaves caregivers with an array of responsibilities. Working, supporting a home, caring for other children and aging parents makes caregivers stressed and sometimes overwhelmed. Many times, caregivers help others so much that they forget to take care of themselves. Outside help and support helps to strengthen happy and healthy families. Caregivers should not feel alone, and deserve all the extra support they can get.

So how can caregivers get the help and support they need while receiving trusting and professional care for their disabled family member? Easy, you can call Mastercare, a company that offers client centered services and care planning to help clients increase independence. One of the company’s goals is to help clients accomplish tasks they would normally do for themselves if they did not have a disability-making life easier for the whole family.

After you decide to take the step to get extra support, there comes another question. How will I pay? Today’s economic crisis affects everyone, but especially people who need specialized long-term health care. As health care costs rise all across the state and nation, it is important we all get the most for our money. Together, we are able to keep costs low and money in your pocket.

To help support caretakers, Mastercare has RN and MSW supervisors to assess your family’s needs, help you to understand what help may be available, while providing you with the services you require. Life will be much less stressful with the help of professionals assisting and giving you expert knowledge in our easy to understand care plans.

Mastercare services are available 24 hours, 7 days a week, offering a team of trained and skilled staff members. Mastercare employees are carefully screened, bonded and insured, with up-to-date credentials. Our staff includes, but is not limited to: nurses, respite workers, chore workers and personal assistants/ habilitation (PAB) workers.

Services Mastercare can provide for you and your loved ones in their own home:

* Medical skilled nursing services to help with rehabilitation.

* Non-medical home care services for DD/MR to provide assistance and comfort.

* Registered Nurses and Social Workers to assist with medically challenged infants, children and adults.

* Ensure the care plans you have agreed upon are supervised by a RN or MSW.

Call Dina Morley, MSW Service Supervisor, at 673-3373 to learn how Mastercare can begin to help you and your loved one today! Help relieve stress by getting your family member professional medical services in the comfort of their own home. Try Mastercare’s services today!




E-mail this story | Print this page | Comments (0) | Archive

Most Recent Comment(s):

Posting a comment on requires a free registration.



Auto Login

Forgot Password

Sign Up for MidWeek newsletter Times Supermarket



Hawaii Luxury

Tiare Asia and Alex Bing
were spotted at the Sugar Ray's Bar Lounge