Latisse: For Longer, Fuller & Darker Eyelashes
Wednesday - February 18, 2009
XML| RSS | Del.icio.us
By Milad Estivan, CEO/Member Pan Pacific Laser Vision Center
Q: What is LATISSETM (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03%?
A: LATISSETM solution is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker.
Q: What is hypotrichosis of the eyelashes?
A: Hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes.
Q: How soon will I see results?
A: LATISSETM users may see results starting at 4 weeks with full results after 16 weeks. The growth is gradual overnight, overtime.
Q: Is it hard to apply LATISSETM?
A: LATISSETM is very simply to apply and the result is great!
5 Simple Nightly Regime:
Like every routine, applying LATISSETM (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is all about consistency and precision. Once you follow the basic guidelines, the results will come gradually over time. To see the full effect of your eyelash transformation, at Pan Pacific we will take a “before” picture before you start the treatment, and we will keep taking pictures every 4 weeks to chart your progress.
1. Before applying LATISSETM each night, ensure your face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed, and any other facial care products have already been applied.
2. Remove an applicator from its tray. Then, holding the sterile applicator horizontally, place one drop of LATISSETM solution on the area of the applicator closest to the tip but not on the tip.
3. Immediately draw the applicator carefully along the skin at the base of the upper eyelashes (where the eyelashes meet the skin) just as you would apply liquid eyeliner. This area should feel lightly moist without runoff.
4. Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid with a tissue.
5. Dispose of the applicator after one use. Repeat for opposite eyelid, using a new sterile applicator to help minimize any potential for contamination from one eyelid to another
If you’re considering LATISSETM (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03%, it’s important to get all the facts before making any decisions. Like any new product, you’re going to have questions about how the treatment works, how soon you’ll see results, and, of course, how safe the product is. This editorial was intended to give you a basic understanding of the product, but you will need to talk to our doctor to see if LATISSETM is right for you.
For more information about LATISSETM or our other services, please call us at 949-9200 or visit our website at www.panpacificlaser.com.
E-mail this story | Print this page | Comments (0) | Archive | | RSS
Most Recent Comment(s):