May 26, 7 p.m. Date Night (PG-13)
May 27, 7 p.m. The Last Song (PG)
May 28, 6 p.m. Oceans (G)
May 28, 8:30 p.m. Kick Ass (R)
May 29, 4 p.m. The Last Song (PG)
May 29, 7 p.m. Clash of the Titans (PG-13)
May 30, 2 p.m. Oceans (G)
May 30, 7 p.m. Title (PG-13)
May 31, Closed
June 1, Closed
June 2, 7 p.m. Kick Ass (R)
June 3, 7 p.m. How to Train Your Dragon (R)
SHARKEYS MOVIE THEATER
May 27, 7 p.m. T h e Ghost Writer (PG-13)
May 28, 7 p.m. Clash of the Titans (PG-13)
May 29, 2:30 p.m. The Last Song (PG)
May 29, 5 p.m. T h e Ghost Writer (PG-13)
May 29, 7:15 p.m. R e p o Man (R)
May 30, 2:30 p.m. The Last Song (PG)
May 30, 4:45 p.m. Date Night (PG-13)
May 30, 7 p.m. Death at a Funeral (R)
FLEET AND FAMILY SERVICES Deployment Support
* Command Individual Augmentee Coordinator Forum. May 26, 1-2:30 p.m.
Financial Management Assistance Program
* Financial Planning for Retirement. May 27, 1-3 p.m.
* $Million$ Dollar Spouse. May 26-27, 5-8 p.m.
* Kaneohe Ombudsman Assembly Meeting. May 26, 6:30-8:30 p.m. John Finne Building.
* Personal Development Classes
* Breaking Up Is Hard To Do. May 27, 5-7 p.m.
* Girl’s Circle. May 26, 2:30-4 p.m.
Men’s Group. May 26, 1-3 p.m.
* New Parent Support Group. May 27, 12:30-2 p.m.
* Skills Development Group. May 26, 9-11 a.m.
Relocation Assistance * Aloha Tour. May 27, 8-3:30 p.m.
*All classes are located at the Fleet and Family Support Center, 4827 Bougainville Drive, unless otherwise indicated. To register for FFSC classes, call 474-1999.
USCG HONOLULU MWR Base Gym Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Gear Issue Rental Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.; Saturdays, Sundays and holidays - Closed
ITT Office Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays - Closed Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m.-sunset.; Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, 9 a.m.-sunset
Club 14 Monday-Thursday, 10:30 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday noon-midnight; Saturday 1:30-6 p.m. (limited menu). Closed Sundays and holidays.
Club 14 Bar Monday-Friday noon-10 p.m., Saturday 1:30-6 p.m. Wailupe Community Center Daily - No set hours
HICKAM AUTO HOBBY CENTER - 449-2554 FULL SERVICE Safety Inspections
* Trailer Inspections - $8.75
* Vehicle Inspections non-tinted windows - $14.50
* Vehicle Inspections tinted windows - $18.50
* Window tint check only - $4
* Replacement Safety Stickers - $5 FULL SERVICE ITEMS
* Mechanical Repairs - $50 per hour
* Code Scan - $30
* Oil Change - $24.50
* A/C Repairs - $25 plus refrigerant
* Headlight Aiming - $5 for two lights, $10 for four lights
* Battery Charge - $5 per battery * Brake Drum Turning - $10 per drum
* Disc Rotor Turning - $10 per rotor
* Fly Wheel Turning - $30 per fly wheel
* Strut Spring Compression - $9 each
* Tire Repair (plug) - $7.50 per plug
* Welding - $14.50 per 15 minutes Towing Fees
* Initial Hook Up and On-Base Tows - $45
* Dolly Fee (if required) - $20
* Mileage - $3 per mile
* Battery Disposal (with purchase of new battery) - $5 per battery
* Tire Disposal - $3.50 per tire Tires Remove/Mount/Balance
* Car Tires - $12.50 per tire
* Truck Tires - $14.50 per tire
* Truck Tires 3-inch - $16.50 per tire
* Low Profile Tires - $16.50 per tire
Tires Remove/Mount only
* Steel Car Tires - $4 per tire
* Steel Truck Tires - $6 per tire
* Mag Car Tires - $6 per tire
* Mag Truck Tires - $8 per tire
* Truck Tires 31-inch - $11 per tire